Migration Safari Highlights
Witness hundreds of thousands of wildebeest and zebra traversing the Maasai Mara
Thrilling & comprehensive gameviewing. And See the Africa Big Five up close.
Watch predators including Lions, Cheetahs as they stalk thousands of migrating wildebeest,zebra
Very Discount Rates - from $360 per person - Group Joining Safaris
- Transport in a spacious Safari Van with an open roof for convenient game viewing
- Comprehensive game drives at Masai Mara game reserve
- 3 Days 2 Nights accommodation
- All Meals on full Board-Breakfast Lunch and Dinner
- Services of professional local guides
- Masai Mara Park entrance
- Camp site fees
- Services Of a Professional tour guide/driver
Starts July to August 2015 - Avoid Last minute frustrations, Book Now...
You can also request for a tailor-made package.
About the Spectacular Mara Migration
Great Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration is a Natural phenomenon that occurs year after year during the months of July and August. The numbers alone are hard to believe: up to two million animals - wildebeest as well as zebra and gazelles gather on the plains in search of new grass, water and to birth their young ones.
Here you will witness the battle to survive as they fight for their lives. Indeed its the survival for the fittest as only the quickest, agile and strong make it to the other side of the river alive, since it is occupied by one of the largest Crocodiles in the face of the earth, also predators including of Lions, Hyenas and Cheetahs lie in wait, finely tuned hunting machines ready to stalk and take down the weakest members of the herds.
Bigmac Africa Safaris will help you have this life-time memory by offering you with quality & affordable safari package as well as tailor-made packages to allow you enjoy to the fullest this rare drama where you may see the wildebeest herds giving birth and courting, moving in great dusty columns, or funneling across Muddy River.
DAY 1: NAIROBI-MASAAI MARA
You will depart from Nairobi in the morn to masai Mara passing through the highly agricultural highlands of the eastern escarpment of the Great Rift Valley you will have a stopover at view point. At 2,200 meters above the sea level, views of mount Longonot hundreds of meters below on the rift valley floor are spectacular. Lake Naivasha-the highest in altitude of the Rift Valley lakes sparkles at a distance.
Descend the escarpment to Narok town stop over for a budget lunch then proceed to Masai Mara. You will check in at the Camp a short break to refresh then later proceed for evening game drive till dark. Dinner and overnight stay at Rhino camp.
Day 2: Full Day Game Drive in Masai Mara Game Reserve
A full day is spent at the Masai Mara game reserve. Driving across the plains in search of the big cats (lions, Cheetahs and leopards) with picnic lunch served at the Mara River site.
Vast herds of wildebeest and zebra wander across the Mara grasslands in huge numbers during this period of the annual migrations, when millions of wildebeest, zebra, and gazelle traverse the Mara plains landscape to feed on the rich new grass from the Serengeti.
You are guaranteed to see hyenas, lions, leopards and jackals scattered about in hungry anticipation. If you are lucky, you can get a chance to witness wildebeest giving birth. Dinner and overnight at the Rhino camp.
DAY 3: MASAAI MARA-NAIROBI
You have early morning game driver for sunrise view then back to camp for full breakfast later start your safari back to Nairobi.
Terms & conditions
Payment of deposit and balance:
Payment terms: 20% deposit to confirm the booking. Balance due prior to commencement of the safari. Payments (deposit & final balance) may be made by direct bank transfer or Paypal
From 2years to 12 years are treated as children, They pay 75% of the adult price when sleeping alone and 50% when sleeping with the parent/guardian
From 13 years and above, they are treated as adults when it comes to payment
Our cancellation charges are determined by the fact that once we have booked with hotels and safari camps/lodges and with local airlines, they will charge us a cancellation fee if we cancel a booking. We try to keep such charges to a minimum and they are as follows, as a percentage of the total invoice charges:
• Bookings cancelled or amended up to 120 days before commencement of the safari incur a 10% cancellation charge.
• Cancellation or amendment less than 120 days and up to 60 days prior to commencement of the safari: 20% cancellation charge.
• Cancellation or amendment less than 60 days but up to 30 days prior to commencement of the safari 50% refund, 50% cancellation charge.
• Cancellation or amendment less than 30 days but up to 15 days prior to commencement of the safari: 25% refund, 75% cancellation charge.
• Cancellation or amendment less than 15 days or more than 3 days prior to commencement of the safari: 10% refund and 90% cancellation charge.
• Cancellation or amendment 3 days or less before commencement of the safari - nil refund, 100% cancellation charge.
• Please note that any refunds due to you in the event of cancellation can be credited only to the original card used for making the initial payment.
Migration Photo Gallery