Explore the best of Kenya’s Wild | Spectacular Easter Weekend Getaway to Iconic Mara
Call now: +254 724 732 035
Pricing for All 3 Days....
Group Joining - Kshs 16,500
Easter Getaway Safari Highlights:
- Witness hundreds of thousands of wildebeest and zebra traversing the Maasai Mara
- Thrilling & comprehensive gameviewing
- Watch predators including Lions, Hyenas and Cheetahs as they stalk thousands of migrating wildebeest and zebra
- Get a chance to see the big five of Africa
- Views of mount Longonot hundreds of meters below on the rift valley floor are spectacular on the way from Nairobi to Masai mara
Limited Discounted Offer - Book Now & Avoid Last Minute Frustrations....
- Transport in a spacious Safari Van with an open roof for convenient game viewing
- Comprehensive game drives at Masai Mara game reserve
- 3 Days 2 Nights accommodation
- All Meals on full Board-Breakfast Lunch and Dinner
- Services of professional local guides
- Masai Mara Park entrance
- Camp site fees
The prices excludes:
- Other Extras Not mentioned
DAY 1: NAIROBI-MASAAI MARA
You will depart from Nairobi in the morn to masai Mara passing through the highly agricultural highlands of the eastern escarpment of the Great Rift Valley you will have a stopover at view point.
Day 2: Full Day Game Drive in Masai Mara Game Reserve
A full day is spent at the Masai Mara game reserve. Driving across the plains in search of the big cats (lions, Cheetahs and leopards) with picnic lunch served at the Mara River site.
DAY 3: MASAAI MARA-NAIROBI
You have early morning game driver for sunrise view then back to camp for full breakfast later start your safari back to Nairobi.
Accommodation in Rhino Camp Mara or Lenchada Camp
Terms & conditions
Payment of deposit and balance:
Payment terms: 20% deposit to confirm the booking. Balance due prior to commencement of the safari.
From 2years to 12 years are treated as children, They pay 75% of the adult price when sleeping alone and 50% when sleeping with the parent/guardian
From 13 years and above, they are treated as adults when it comes to payment